My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Exciting News!

I'm going to be "Lala" again! Our youngest daughter and her husband are expecting their first child. They just came over to tell us last night. She will be nine weeks tomorrow and due December 31st.

Isaac is excited about the baby too. Hope that will last after it gets here!

With my niece and one of my adopted daughters, Sherry, that makes 3 babies we are expecting this Fall/Winter. God's blessings runneth over!

Looks like knitting will be the focus for a few months now. Tatting will have to wait again.

12 comments:

Tat-a-Renda said...

This is wonderful and very welcomed news. Congratulations to everyone concerned.
Has Isaac indicated if he likes the baby to be a boy or a girl?

Chiara said...

So sweet news!!! God bless you all!!=)

Marty said...

Congratulations! That IS exciting news. All those cute little babies...

Jane Eborall said...

Another Isaac? FABULOUS news. SO pleased for you all.

Tattycat said...

Thank you, Jon. We are very excited. Isaac will have to get used to the idea. I'm not sure he really understands what is to come! As long as it is not living at his house, he will probably be happy with either!
Thanks, Chiara. Your blessings are very much desired.
Thank you, Marty. This many babies at one time is almost unprecedented in my family. I am SO excited!

Are you KIDDING, Jane? There will never be another Isaac! This baby will have to be special on his or her own! I never thought to be any kind of a mother at all, and now I have all these lovely daughters and nieces and grandbabies. I am truly blessed!

Tatskool said...

That is sooooh exciting, congratulations. Knit away.

Marilee Rockley said...

Congratulations! Have fun with all your grandbabies :-)

Carla said...

Thanks for this beautiful news! God bless you and your wonderful family!

Tattycat said...

Thank you, Tatskool. I'm knitting away!
Thanks, Yarnplayer. I WILL have fun!
Thank you, Carla for the wonderful blessings. We are so happy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Laura. With all the love you have the babies are sure to be blessed.

Imoshen said...

Congratulations on your newest grandbaby! psst..I'm due about the same time as your bundle of happiness, we can all be happy together. *hugs*

Madeline's Album said...

Congratulations. What wonderful news.